View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #38
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by krighton View Post
i personally can't stand the little elastic strips that hold the reader in place in most covers...i'd rather have one like the m-edge where the kindle would snap into place into plastic grippers.
Those are my preference as well. Barnes and Noble have gorgeous cases for their devices. Including ones without the straps.

As an alternative to the straps, you can get a case which allows you to slide the device in it. Like a glove, except the screen remains visible. It would have to be nice plain dark black leather for me though.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote