View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 05:47 PM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
I haven't gotten a case, but after playing with the device all afternoon I think I'm going to have to get one. It's just not easy to hold because of the thin bezel and somewhat slippery surface. I think I'm going to have to get a case (not just a sleeve) that wraps around all the edges to give me a little extra grip area.

I usually go with M-Edge because I've found their products to be exceptionally well made, but the only case they've got that I might like is the carbon fiber Hampton Jacket. Not really my taste.

BTW I don't know what others say, but I found Marware's quality to be horrible.
Really? I have a Marware case for my K4 I love it!
It really good quality. It's the Eco-flip. I buy Marware again if it wasn't so darn expensive. I got my Eco-Flip for 50% off.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote