View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 12:17 PM   #28
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Under the Dome was really good. It also didn't suffer from a lackluster third act, which some King novels are prone to do.

Looking forward to reading 11/22/63 a lot. I almost wish I had waited to buy 1Q84 and read that next because I think I'm more excited to read King's new book.

I'm also super-excited to read "The Night Eternal," the third book in Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan's vampire trilogy. But I read the first two from the library and I'm waiting for them to get the third book so I don't have to buy it.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote