View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:23 PM   #47
LoganK
Groupie
LoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505,nook,Nook Color,Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
So you remove the DRM on your books?
I do. It is primarily the principle of the thing, but some of the mistakes made by publishers are frustrating enough that I am motivated to work around them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Amazon wins for content (books) for me because there are MANY non-fiction ebooks that Barnes and Noble doesn't carry. They're only available on Amazon. I've yet to see an ebook that's only available as a NOOK book.
I don't run into this problem often, but I certainly don't doubt you. For me, Barnes & Noble's selection and pricing has been comparable, and I buy most of my non-fiction book directly from the publisher, anyway.
LoganK is offline   Reply With Quote