View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #12
Sigyn
Junior Junior Member
Sigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beautySigyn does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by covfam View Post
i personaly REALY like the htc flyer but cant justify getting a new $500 Motorola Electrify smart phone and an HTC flyer while i still have a samsung galaxy pad... but im working on my wife to let me get one on my phone plan with us cellular... they have the HTC flyer 3g but i have to wait till january for my contract to be up on the galaxy pad ...at that time all bets are off and <cross my toes> by then HTC will have upgraded that fabulous device with honeycomb!
Off topic I know, but will you share why you like HTC more than the Samsung? I haven't seen both side by side, so I'm not really sure what one would have vs the other. Curse you short term memory loss! <shakes fist at small baby> (i need more sleep before I can have memory again) Thank you!
Sigyn is offline   Reply With Quote