Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:42 PM   #97
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by avidworm View Post
does duokan lite work on firmware 3.3?
Yes, but for some reason I couldn't do the initial install with the v. 1027 build and simply installed the earlier v. 1014 build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avidworm View Post
also which 3.2.1 folder to pick since i don't have chinese fonts?
I cannot read Chinese either but in the v.1014 build the folder has the following name in Chinese Big 5 encoding: kindle3.2.1升级包 (which means upgrade package according to Google MT)

If you use Duokan Lite v. 1014, it's a 131 KB file that is in the folder with the larger .bin files. (At least that's what worked for me.)

Good luck!
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote