View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #7
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I didn't know calibre conversion behaved differently depending on input format used. Most converters I'm familiar with go to common ground first and go on from there so the input format does not matter (so instead of any->any it's really any->specific->any). Thanks for the info, I'll experiment with HTMLZ in the future when conversion doesn't go as expected.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote