Thread: PRS-505 Some buttons don't work
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:19 PM   #6
karo02
Enthusiast
karo02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animalskaro02 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: none
Hail to Sony Customer Relations !

So, I contacted the Sony Customer Relations for France.
They told me to get a quotation for a repair at their certified center and then send it to them.
The repair center said they could not fix the reader (problem comes for a main part which can't be replaced), but Sony agreed to take back my PRS-505... and gave me 212€ for it ! (I paid 300€ for it 3 years ago).
So I got myself the new PRS-T1 (available this week in France), and have still some money left for accessories (case, AC-adapter...)!

It goes without saying that I am more than happy with the way Sony handled this
Sony
karo02 is offline   Reply With Quote