View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #30
RK Ryals
RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RK Ryals ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keryl Raist View Post
If I could get away with it, something like 80% of my stories would be dialog.

But then people keep telling me they want things like settings, gestures, action, and some non-conversation centered plot.

More seriously, I've noticed there are two basic kinds of writers, those who process their stories as a series of images that need to be translated into words, and those who understand their stories as a series of words that need images. I'm one of the later.
LOL! I agree! If I had to publish one of my stories using only the first draft, it would be 80 to 90 percent dialogue. I'm definitely one of the latter. I think in terms of words, then I insert images and secondary actions.
RK Ryals is offline   Reply With Quote