View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
allisondbl
Connoisseur
allisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to beholdallisondbl is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Paperwhites 2013 and 2015, Nook Glowlight, iPhone, etc.
Query re: Kubizo Screensaver changer

*Sigh.* No matter how geek I am, the darn Kindle finds ways to confound. I would love to use screensaver changer Kubizo ( http://www.kubizo.com/ ) but can't get it to work on my Kindle 3. I downloaded the .exe, obtained and applied the key and followed every single step faithfully THREE times, but the problem with my Kindle (B006; 3/3 FWIW) is that when it's time to update ... it just doesn't. I DO see a new jailbreak bin as a Kindle file when I plug it into PC and check what's on kindle drive, but when I try to update (which means, I believe, installing the hack into Kindle's system) I always get "The update was not successful." And then it says "cannot copy file, cannot read from the source file or disk" What am I missing, what can I do? Thanks so much for help.
allisondbl is offline   Reply With Quote