View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #112
Dterm
Dterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: T1
This has become quite annoying on my T1. It happened again last night (pages flipping and screen freeze after pressing home).
I didn't have a paperclip handy to do a hard reset and tried putting it to sleep/waking it a few times instead. The screen came back to life after maybe 5 minutes of this or so.
Maybe it's some kind of screen power-cycle that is happening.

My question is: Should I wait for a firmware fix, or replace the unit at this point? I don't want to keep replacing them if they'll only develop the same problem after a while.
We need Sony to give an update - if even to say they are working on it!!

This is a shame, because I quite like the unit otherwise!
Dterm is offline   Reply With Quote