View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #19
Will Hadcroft
Author
Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Will Hadcroft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
One of my best ideas for a novel was dreamed up in 1997. Think the school soap opera Grange Hill crossed with the allegorical TV series The Prisoner. It's about a boy who doesn't fit in with his school peers. He's an individual, a thinker. In a confrontation with some bullies he is rendered unconscious and wakes in a version of reality where school life is all there is. It's called The Blueprint and I finally wrote it up earlier this year. I think, had I wrote it in my twenties, it might not have had the same level of depth.
Will Hadcroft is offline   Reply With Quote