View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:20 AM   #11
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argel View Post
I'm interested in Nate's suggestion that people complain to Amazon about the inability of the new Mobi desktop software to deal with the Kindle. Elsewhere he gives useful tips for transferring protected files from other sellers.Argel
I emailed Amazon and MobiPocket soon after I got my Kindle about using MobiPocket Desktop with the Kindle when Desktop was "upgraded" to not recognize the Kindle. Amazon and MobiPocket basically told me that MobiPocket Desktop is not designed to support the Kindle and there are no plans to do so.

Personally, I think that is a poor business decision. Yes, there are tools available to help put DRMed MOBI files on the Kindle and even to break the DRM but that is not a viable solution for typical Kindle owners.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote