View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 05:26 AM   #43
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
My Cybook was one of the first batch, so I have the 'old' software version 4xx It does not give me any problem. For me there are no bugs to fix.
I think that it is a design bug to save the last read position and bookmarks in a file system that the user can corrupt so it becomes impossible to save the information. This information really should be saved in some internal file system.

And if the problem depends on type of sd card then an internal file system would solve this also.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote