View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 08:36 AM   #90
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
True. And that's why I don't look at colour, they're "just members" like us, so no special care needed around them (except, maybe a certain monkey, but every group must have its exception, doesn't it?)
Adrian's an ape, not a monkey. And he's really only a Moderator via blackmail and threat of physical retribution, and then only of one Moderator, being me, the monkey.

Oh...I see. Well, the doctor prescribed me repeating scripts of "special care" that look like Tic Tacs, so I'm all better now except for the carnivorous giraffes, but I'm gradually learning how to infiltrate and become one with their neckery (a "neckery" is the collective term for a group of giraffes. It's true, go look it up, I'll wait).

Cheers, though everything in moderation,
The Exceptional Monkey
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote