View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #5
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kivo1945 View Post
I just bought one and cannot get it to work. It doesn't recognize the sd card. I need help with this!
I don't know if I can help, but what is the situation where it won't recognize the card? Does it just not work period? Or is it not recognizing the card when you plug into the computer?

I had the latter happen the first time I used it, and it took a few minutes before I realized that I needed to turn the device ON before I plugged the USB into the computer. After that, it popped up as a drive just as it should.

If the above doesn't help, then I'm not expert enough to troubleshoot and you might need to contact the manufacturer.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote