View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by okidogi View Post
That's a good idea. I'll give it a try. A minor question: what's the difference between showing some regular "???" in the TOC and showing some squares if you don't set kindle decoding system to utf-8. It seems they are using some different mechanism in TOC and content.
I don't know. I've seen several threads relating to this issue (or a similar one) - the Kindle TOC won't display a non-English title/author and I'm just recalling what I read in those threads. I've never actually seen the problem. I vaguely recall that the TOC wasn't using the unicode declaration, but we'll need someone who knows this issue to step in. I don't think it's a recipe issue.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote