View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by okidogi View Post
Hi,

I'm using a recent version of Calibre to convert the non-English rss feed to generate the book. It works well for the content of the book, but it displays "???" on the TOC on kindle3, on calibre ebook viewer, the TOC are well displayed.
The Kindle uses a font for its TOC that is very limited. It can't display the characters used in your ebook's TOC. I believe you need to restrict the characters in the TOC to only those that can be displayed by your Kindle, or change/modify the characters, or possibly change the font used by the Kindle in the TOC (I suspect this isn't possible, but don't really know. I don't have a Kindle.)

There may be no solution. Some additional searching will give you more info. Sorry I can't help more.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote