View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 09:43 AM   #10
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Thanks for the input! I guess I should just go to a store and handle both to see which I like better. I have used a friend's iphone and did like it, so a comparison with a galaxy would be good. I don't really want to tinker with my phone in terms of ROMS and such, hell I don't even know what those are, a program yes, but what they are for, no idea. I wouldn't use it instead of an ereader - I love dedicated ereaders too much and am in a position in my job where taking one with me is no hassle.

I'm interested in a 4s but think it will be beyond my price range. I'll end up getting a contract and those are normally two years here in Australia. The one for Iphone 4 currenty is $8 a month for the phone and $50 for service. Even that I find a bit ridiculous so I know the 4s probably won't happen. But maybe the 4 will drop to the monthly price of the 3gs which is only $40 a month, nothing for the phone. Will have to wait and see once the mobile companies here come up with some plans for the 4s. Currently they haven't.
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote