View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #52
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Past updates they did slow rolling release of upgrade over days. One advantage of doing updates this way, if there is show stopping bug in upgrade everyone doesn't get it.

I was so frustrated not able to upgrade via wifi or kobo desktop for days I did manual upgrade, by unpacking downloaded upgrade zip file into the .kobo directory on the Kobo using windows explorer while KT was plugged into my computer. Clicked on safe removal of device (kobo) from windows computer in task bar. Unplugged Kobo from computer. Kobo should find upgrade and upgrade its self. If you could get link to down load kobo 1.9.10 upgrade file from Kobo you could do this to each of your KT.

Last edited by filmo; 09-28-2011 at 10:36 PM.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote