View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 12:24 AM   #46
markemark
Enthusiast
markemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to beholdmarkemark is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panatec View Post
I have this SD card problem also. After I turn several pages of a book, it will close automatically and Kobo goes to home page.
I did a factory reset and that problem went away. But the Home screen isn't updated when I read a book from the SD card. I think I'll go back to 1.9.10.

Edit: A bigger annoyance with 1.9.11 is when I go through my book list and add an item to the shortlist, I get sent back to page 1 of the list. Or if I go to my shortlist and remove an item, I also get sent back to page 1 of that list. Reloaded the 1.9.10 firmware and the annoyance goes away.

Edit 2: Tried 1.9.11 one more time and couldn't read more than a couple of pages of a certain book on the SD card before it sent me back to the home screen.

Last edited by markemark; 09-28-2011 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Added an issue with 1.9.11 I couldn't live with.
markemark is offline   Reply With Quote