View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Magnus View Post
I'm the author of a german book series ('Frank MacLachlan', see www.atlantis-verlag.de for our publisher in Germany), and we would like to try and publish one of our books exclusively to Amazon Kindle since there seem to be very few german texts available right now.

The only problem is: You need to have a publisher in the US to do so. So my question is: Does anybody know someone oder some company that would support us. We would deliver the complete text and would of course share the profit if someone actually bought the book (who knows?!).

Please contact me via this forum or even better by email (ctz@gmx.de).
You can self publish for the Amazon Kindle. No need for a publisher. You can also self publish for Mobipocket. Visit their web sites for details on this.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote