View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:47 PM   #108
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
back in 2009 i bought the Sookie Stackhouse 8-copy Boxed Set (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood) [Kindle Edition] because i had been enjoying the hbo show. well i finished the first book and since then i've never been moved to start the 2nd one. it's the same for me concerning the dexter books too (in that same time frame).
I enjoy the Sookie books, but then again I read the first 8 or 9 before seeing True Blood. The final book ,#13, will be out in the spring of 2013. If I remember correctly she said that she always releases in May, which means it'll be at least Nov. before I buy it as I only buy the paperback versions. I've already decided that I will wait until I have them all before rereading the series.

I have never read the Dexter books and I'm not sure how many seasons I've watched. The last episode I remember was when he "visited" the crazy woman in France, who kept burning her place down. She purposely endangered his girlfriend's kids.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote