View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #64
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
When I first installed Calibre I thought it looked "old" and I felt it wasn't very intuitive.

Now, a year later, I actually like the way it looks. I actually had to open it up while rading this thread and try to look at it with not-too-biased eyes (hard, since I love the program so much!), and even though it's not very pretty, it's simple and clutter free. And I do appreciate that it looks the same update after update, because I'm lazy and don't want to learn to use a new UI!

The only customization I have done apart from removing icons I don't use is exchanging the default "remove" icon for the trash icon provided here. Works a treat and so much more appropriate than the green "recycle" icon! (Thanks for that Jackie_W!)

There are lots of things I have no clue about in Calibre, but the basic things I want to do are really easy.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote