View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:19 PM   #26
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
I am sorry - its too early in the morning and I am not english native speaker so sometimes its a bit hard to explain my opinion...

Anyway - ok... May be you are comfortable with the UI but I am not and I don't feel shy for it. I know that Kovid is hard working on the app but its time to admit that he know how to make an application to work properly but he doesn't know hot to make it look more advanced. To say it without the rose - I don't like it, I think its crap and I think it should be reworked to not look as a children school project.... (I am not talking about the functionality - its all about the design of the application.....)
This thread leads nowhere if most of the people here will try to convince me that its in fact perfect - its not at least for me.....
Not much in life is perfect and I do not say calibre is. But it is not crap and not like the work of schoolchildren. If it was even someone like you could possibly do better:P

You started this thread by complimenting calibre and you sounded like a nice person with some issues. Now you don't

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote