View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:29 AM   #3
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMee View Post
I can only think these will be books that I have previously edited and this computer is thinking that, as they don't exist it needs to upload them??? Weird...
When you delete files on one client using Dropbox, they get deleted on all the others as well. So, no, I don't think that's the case here.

Quote:
Anyhow, it would appear I now potentially have hundreds of files there that are not needed.
How did you determine the files aren't, in fact, needed?

Do a library check. That's always good advice.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote