Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 07:00 PM   #254
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Tom,

I'm just impressed you remembered any of the characters' names. Jerry is certainly in the follow-up, as is Ted as well as a few minor characters from Boomerang. Bethie is likely going to need a little cooling off time before she makes another appearance, but I hope at least one or two characters will make as much of an impression as she did on a lot of readers. Although I must say that the one people keep asking me to bring back is Doreen, the Very Loud Australian Woman of Mature Years. I'm making notes about an adventure for her, but it is early days on that, as they say Down Under.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote