Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #40
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
You're the spark that makes things happen - just like this cattle prod! Okay, scratch that one.
see, this is the beauty of collaboration. in my wildest, most risqué dreams i never would have thought of a cattle prod as an avatar. i'm a little afraid to touch it in fact. that's VR, always doing his best to expand our collective horizon and take the discussion to a new level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I really like that one, Nick. Very nice. Particularly today. And much better than, uh, on your bathroom wall. Ahem.
i rather like the one on the "bathroom wall" in fact... although, technically, you shouldn't pin down a pinwheel... the new one is good too.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote