View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 06:33 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Education of People who Read E-Books

I thought blunty's poll last month to uncover our age distribution was informative. It might also be interesting to learn the highest current education levels of our ebook readers. My guess is that since we're a collection of avid book readers, techno geeks, or both, that we've wasted (wisely spent) more time (and cash) in class than the average non-ebook reader. I'm also curious about what people majored in - technical vs. nontechnical, for instance.

Last edited by vivaldirules; 04-17-2008 at 06:37 PM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote