View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #28
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^That brings up an interesting point. I'm thinking the votes for book club selections should be anonymous. People should be voting based on whhat they think about the books up for election and not based on what someone else may have voted for.

Fairness in the electoral process is something we should be striving for.
It never bothered me, but I must confess to being a bit nosy. I've always liked seeing who voted for what.

But it's not up to me. The members rule: What do the rest of you think? Is there enough interest to start a poll on this?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote