View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #549
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by brdwygurl View Post
It includes the products on the left under "browse". When you click on any of the subcategories on the left, for example cereal, it shows you the cereals included in the back to school sale items. It does not show you all of the cereals amazon sells, only those included. If you aren't sure, check the heading at the top of the page and it will say something like "Grocery & Gourmet Food › Back to School › Cereal"

The subscribe and save option works too, but with subscribe and save it seems like you can only order one type of item at a time...since you don't get a shopping cart to edit. I ordered 2 boxes of popchips in the same flavor. It totaled the subscribe and save price, then took half off. It also applied my $10 and $5 credits I had in my account so I paid almost nothing
Thank you! Yes, I had clicked on the browse items and saw that they said "Back to School"... but I still wasn't sure they were included.

I also appreciate what you said about the Subscribe and Save. I hadn't really thought about how that works and that I'd only be able to use the coupon for one item.

Decisions, decisions...
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote