View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #11
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I voted 'other'. Your poll missed out Apple's iBook store. I haven't and won't buy from there because no-one's bothered to work out how to remove the DRM yet.

I think I've got books (or at least freebies) at some time from all the other stores mentioned, although Fictionwise and Amazon are the ones I have most from of those listed. (& webscription.net the most from those not listed.)
Apple has a bookstore?

Sorry, you're right, I forgot all about iBooks.

Where's that mod with the scary clown face?
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote