View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #10
Mel
Connoisseur
Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android tablet
I gave up on Books on Board after the third time they erased large chunks of my wish list and my complaints were met with a "so what, you can put them back" attitude. When I had to wade through the arm-long list of Pratchett for the fourth time to figure out which ones were still to be purchased I decided it would be at a company where "The publisher needed to change the price" doesn't require the book being removed from inventory and then returned as a new book (or so the excuses went). Not to mention the number of special offer books that got locked up on my bookshelf when the special offer expired.
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote