View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #16
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Which is also my biggest concern with the HP Touchpad. It doesn't have a Chinese interface (which would be a lot better for my wife, who is a local Taiwanese), not even a regular Chinese entry method. I have researched this and found some ways around this (I also need Chinese myself for e-mails, instant messaging, and for website lookups) but it involves copy and paste and is not that smooth.

Now I am hoping that HP will fix this for a release in Asia later this year. Knowing my wife, a technophobe who is not very forgiving of such slightly inefficient "workarounds" I might have to get her some Android tablet later. Guess in the meantime I will be stuck using it. Well, that is just what I had in mind.What a sneaky devil I am....
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote