View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
Now, I have relaunched Calibre and "Get Books" is gone again. Upon launch of the program I see the "Get Books" icon for about one second and then it vanishes.
I'm guessing you have a device connected when calibre is starting up. You see the icon then calibre recognizes the device and the menu bar switches to the menu for when a device is connected.

If you want to see the Get books icon when a device is connect go to Preferences - Toolbar - change dropdown to "Main toolbar when device is connected" and move the Get books icon from the left to the right window, then move the icon to the position you want to see it at.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote