View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 05:09 PM   #17
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
oh, no, white letters on black (dark) background I cannot stand - must be some brain oversensitivity as lines start to blur and my eyes hurt very soon. I cannot read a newspaper article for even a few minutes if it's printed on black background. The same for internet forums, I have to highlight text if it's white on black.
I have the same issue with white on black, I can't focus properly on the text and it blurs. What I find works very well me for is to use a light blue or green on black, and I'm currently using light red on black. None of those seem to have the same issue that white or light yellow have, so you might want to give it a go.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote