View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Hello from another Kindle user. Like you, I really love my reader. At this point in time, I don't think I can see a time when I'm only reading eBooks -- mainly because I have hundreds of TBRs in my den. They glare at me accusingly every time I sit down on the couch. I posted an update about a week or so ago in the "What are we reading" topic. Or, check out my yearly reading progress on my blog at http://gee-elsi.livejournal.com
When I got my reader, I read one book on it. Then prommised myself I would read all my p-book queue before getting any more e-books... and I did. The only p-books I haven't read yet are a few "in a series" books where I don't have the full set. I am trying to fill out the sets with e-books.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote