View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 10:30 PM   #82
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild1954 View Post
I have a Pandigital Novel 7" White and all of my files are in PDF format - which worked great in the reader provided with the 2010 FW that came originally on my unit. When I updated to the 03/02 FW none of the PDF files will display correctly in the reader and I have to use the OfficeSuite app to display them correctly and that loses all of the things you need in a reader - remembering last page read, table of content, tap to turn page, etc. . .
This thread is discussing CSS style sheets for calibre's internal viewer not for a device. You might want to seek out a forum dedicated to the Pandigital Novel reader.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote