View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #6
emusan
lol
emusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheeseemusan can extract oil from cheese

Device: eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTec View Post
That would be fine and dandy but how do you comment out the section? I can open it with notepad but it's just a bunch of garbled words. An F3 search for "boot.prop" comes up with no results and I have no idea how to figure out what lines are what?

What software did you edit it with?
If you aren't sure how to/don't want to read my post(number two in the thread) and you can download a pre-edited one...

If you really want to do it yourself, you will first need to extract the archive somewhere with something like 7-zip, extract to a folder named update on your desktop, inside there should be a file called update.sh, open that up in a notepad or some such and then you will want to navigate to the lines mentioned in the OP and add #'s to the beginning of each one. Once done, save that and repackage the files with 7-zip(select them all and right-click then click 7-zip then add to archive, make sure you use a zip archive, and make sure its named update.zip).

Last edited by emusan; 07-18-2011 at 03:37 PM.
emusan is offline   Reply With Quote