View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 02:24 PM   #12
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryH View Post
I purchased a book from B&N I am stuck with the same drm ... have done a google search to find way to remove the drm , but with the information I have , getting no where ... But I did purchase a few books from B&N and loaded them in my K wifw and there was no problems .. what I do not understand why the last purchase a drm problem

Still trying to fix the problem

Harry
The clue as to how to deal with the B&N DRM is in this message.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote