View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngZ View Post
Well, it's not a fix but I guess it makes for a good enough work around. For anyone who runs into this in the future what I did was:

Library>Switch/Create> Move Current Library to a New Location

I created a Folder simply titled Books on my desktop and moved the library there. It moved only the books that actually show up in Calibre and left behind all the ones that were "deleted".

Unfortunately this has not solved my problem of moving the library onto my USB. I am still getting the error :

"Cannot find the specified file. Make sure you specify the correct path and file name"

Calibre is supposed to Refuse to put a Library on the Desktop.
This was after someone used the Delete Library feature (since dumbed down) and it effectively removed All files on the desktop.
Why didn't you write your library direct to the USB pen drive (yes, I know it is slow), but it works for me..
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote