View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 05:07 PM   #15
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodykihara View Post
No, wasn't copying from the directory; I was actually copying over some epubs that I had on my computer (per instructions above) when the Kobo crashed.
I'm hoping it doesn't crash often...!
Direct copying should work as long as you copy the ePubs to the e-reader root directory or to a directory that you have created on the reader. e.g. if you copy ePubs to the .kobo directory you will give your reader a serious case of indigestion.

Last edited by Joe563; 07-09-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote