View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
redbees
Enthusiast
redbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfoldedredbees reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Paperwhite 2, Nexus 7
densym,

Sorry you're having trouble. There are two ways you can sign in using the first link I posted above.

1. After following the link, click on 'Log In', located in a red box labelled 'Digital Catalogue' in the upper left hand side of the page.

or,

2. After following the link, at the top of the page, in a dark blue bar you'll find 'My Account'. Click on this, and you'll be taken to a sign-in page which has prompts for 'NRIC/Membership no. /FIN', which is the 'passport' number you chose at registration; and your username.

I checked the link again, as I did before I posted it. It is the one I use to access the Singapore Library. From there you may either search the digital catalogue using the 'Quick Search' box located in the upper left, or click a link to the sign-in page.

Here is a link to take you directly to the sign-in page referenced in points #1 and 2: https://secure3.libraryreserve.com/s...=MyAccount.htm

Also, it is not necessary to wait for a confirmation email, as they don't actually send one out. You can sign in as soon you have completed the registration process.

I see that I should have included more/better details in my initial post and will edit to add them now.

(Here is the first link I included in my post above, the NLP 'Getting Started With Digital Media' page. This page includes a search box for finding digital media, and two links to the sign-in page. http://singapore.lib.overdrive.com/6...en/Default.htm).

Last edited by redbees; 07-04-2011 at 01:11 PM.
redbees is offline   Reply With Quote