View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
Mousewaffle
Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Mousewaffle is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Another couple missing:

A Night in King's College Chapel
The Fenstanton Witch

I have sort-of-formatted versions of these if you want them.

There are a few other unfinished stories and story drafts which I don't have.

Other than that, I am impressed. This will be on my reader as soon as I have epub'd it.
I sort of intentionally left out the unpublished "Fenstanton Witch" and "Night in King's College Chapel" along with the unfinished draft of "John Humphreys." Being something of a writer myself, I'm projecting on Dr. James every writer's horror of having a work hung out on public display before you have airbrushed out the warts and wrinkles to your satisfaction.

Rosemary Pardoe did an excellent job of locating most of the fragments in her piece in "Ghosts and Scholars No. 4." and "Ghosts and Scholars" has published many of the fragments over the years. (http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pardos/GS.html)
Mousewaffle is offline   Reply With Quote