Thread: Ver 4 RC
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:36 AM   #6
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
Perhaps your thesis could be published, in ePub of course, to show the design and construxtion process of Sigil. It would be very interesting to read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynabook View Post
I agree that having Valloric's thesis in ePub would be great.
--MH
Meh, it's not such a fun read. Trust me, I know.

It was written for a very specific audience and that makes for very dry reading (it's not what you'd call "colorful"). It also doesn't cover the entire history of development (that would be too long), it covers what was done and why.

Also, the whole thing's in Croatian. A lot of good that would do you.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote