View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 11:53 PM   #15
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by montag11 View Post
This is a compete noob question but how would I load ezPDF or Adobe PDF onto the Nook STR? Thanks -- I'm a little in the dark here and really bought this b/c I wanted a nice portable way of reading pdfs. iPhone and Pod Touch do fine w/ EPUB and PDB.
You would have to root the device and install the market app (with the associated libraries). Once you have the market, you can download the PDF app.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote