View Single Post
Old 03-23-2008, 06:03 PM   #21
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
logically, there's no reason that screen could not also have touch capability, right ? it seems like it could be a really good solution for ETI, given the cost, to maintain a very low-price reader which could also answer the (clearly non-negligible) demand for back-lit screens, while *also* providing the option of a non-backlit, reflective screen. it really seems like the best of all possible worlds, doesn't it ?

i hope Garth Conboy is thinking about that too...

i do think it is pretty vital to have low-priced devices such as the eb1150 (but updated, hopefully) available, if ebooks are going to really gain acceptance. before i got mine, i liked the idea, but i was a little worried about spending 350€ only to discover that in practice it didn't suit me at all, which is why i bought the eb1150 as my first device. now i'm convinced to the point of rabid enthusiasm. i imagine there are plenty of others who (could) feel the same way.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote