Thread: PRS-650 battery drain
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 04:27 PM   #14
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
When I went on my recent trip, I read on the plane, drifting in and out of sleep. When I tried to show my mom my reader upon my arrival, nothing worked. I plugged it in for a while, nothing worked. I was panicking and trying to get info, searched this board, found a few threads, tried a soft reset, nothing.

The next day (after being plugged in for over 24 hours), it worked, everything was there, it was just like nothing had ever happened. I wonder if, when drifting in and out on the plane, I had inadvertently touched the screen over and over and caused a complete battery drain? I'm not sure why it took so long to recharge, but I'm so glad it's back in working order.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote