View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 11:43 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
well, i did in fact send an email to (my good friend) Garth Conboy when i saw this thread (i think they'll probably be more motivated to work on their new version if they know they actually have more than one rabid fan / future customer), who replied :

Quote:
Still no solid news -- but, we're working on a number of possible
product directions. Hopefully some of these will make it to the market!
do with that what you will... i too beleive that an e-ink screen with touch capabilities will be the new state of the art, and from what he said previously this seems to be what they are working on.

since in the meantime i am very happy with my eb1150, and since i only just bought it a few months ago and can't really justify such a large expense for a second one so soon, i will wait a while longer to see what happens... especially since, in any case, i think e-ink technology is going to undergo some very important developpments (i can't even speculate on them, but at least touch and probably color) within a fairly short time (i imagine 1 to 3 years, but i'm really just guessing), so i might as well try to hold out as long as possible...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote