View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #45
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
I prefer buying my Amazon books on my computer to my Kindle. I buy on my kindle in emergencies only as I am not fond of the interface and the 3G connection is slow in South Africa.

I have ordered a Ipad after reading this thread. Previously I had decided against it as I was under the impression that Apple would chuck the Kindle app off the Ipad. It seems this is not going to happen and some books would be better on the Ipad than the Kindle.

I have no problem not being able to purchase from Amazon from within the Ipad app. I will just buy online. I read a fair amount of stuff on my Kindle that doesn't come from Amazon as it is. Not a problem. All still easier and cheaper than going into a physical book store.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote